Thanks be to God, there is an Blessed Eternal Future:
Matthew 5:  And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
BibleSermonsMP3.com, BibleSermonsMP3.org, Tribulation101.com, TribulationVideos.com, BibleClass123.com, BibleSermons123.com, TribulationPeriod1.com, TribulationPeriod12.com, TribulationPeriod123.com, TribulationPeriod101.com, KensBibleClass.com
Philippians 4:  Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,  I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
All of the following photos are used freely from the following website:
The word Blessed:
-  And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
-  And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
-  And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
-  Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
-  And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.
-  And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
-  And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
-  And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:
-  And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.
-  And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.
-  Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?
-  And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
-  And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things.
-  And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of my master Abraham, who hath not left destitute my master of his mercy and his truth: I being in the way, the LORD led me to the house of my master’s brethren.
-  And he said, Come in, thou blessed of the LORD; wherefore standest thou without? for I have prepared the house, and room for the camels.
-  And the LORD hath blessed my master greatly; and he is become great: and he hath given him flocks, and herds, and silver, and gold, and menservants, and maidservants, and camels, and asses.
-  And I bowed down my head, and worshipped the LORD, and blessed the LORD God of my master Abraham, which had led me in the right way to take my master’s brother’s daughter unto his son.
-  And they blessed Rebekah, and said unto her, Thou art our sister, be thou the mother of thousands of millions, and let thy seed possess the gate of those which hate them.
-  And it came to pass after the death of Abraham, that God blessed his son Isaac; and Isaac dwelt by the well Lahai-roi.
-  And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;
-  Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed
-  That thou wilt do us no hurt, as we have not touched thee, and as we have done unto thee nothing but good, and have sent thee away in peace: thou art now the blessed of the LORD.
-  And he discerned him not, because his hands were hairy, as his brother Esau’s hands: so he blessed
-  And he came near, and kissed him: and he smelled the smell of his raiment, and blessed him, and said, See, the smell of my son is as the smell of a field which the LORD hath blessed:
-  Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother’s sons bow down to thee: cursed be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee.
-  And Isaac trembled very exceedingly, and said, Who? where is he that hath taken venison, and brought it me, and I have eaten of all before thou camest, and have blessed him? yea, and he shall be blessed.
-  And Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing wherewith his father blessed him: and Esau said in his heart, The days of mourning for my father are at hand; then will I slay my brother Jacob.
-  And Isaac called Jacob, and blessed him, and charged him, and said unto him, Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan.
-  When Esau saw that Isaac had blessed Jacob, and sent him away to Padan-aram, to take him a wife from thence; and that as he blessed him he gave him a charge, saying, Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan;
-  And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.
-  And Leah said, Happy am I, for the daughters will call me blessed: and she called his name Asher.
-  And Laban said unto him, I pray thee, if I have found favour in thine eyes, tarry: for I have learned by experience that the LORD hath blessed me for thy sake.
-  For it was little which thou hadst before I came, and it is now increased unto a multitude; and the LORD hath blessed thee since my coming: and now when shall I provide for mine own house also?
-  And early in the morning Laban rose up, and kissed his sons and his daughters, and blessed them: and Laban departed, and returned unto his place.
-  And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.
-  And God appeared unto Jacob again, when he came out of Padan-aram, and blessed
-  And it came to pass from the time that he had made him overseer in his house, and over all that he had, that the LORD blessed the Egyptian’s house for Joseph’s sake; and the blessing of the LORD was upon all that he had in the house, and in the field.
-  And Joseph brought in Jacob his father, and set him before Pharaoh: and Jacob blessed
-  And Jacob blessed Pharaoh, and went out from before Pharaoh.
-  And Jacob said unto Joseph, God Almighty appeared unto me at Luz in the land of Canaan, and blessed me,
-  And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,
-  And he blessed them that day, saying, In thee shall Israel bless, saying, God make thee as Ephraim and as Manasseh: and he set Ephraim before Manasseh.
-  All these are the twelve tribes of Israel: and this is it that their father spake unto them, and blessed them; every one according to his blessing he blessed
-  And Jethro said, Blessed be the LORD, who hath delivered you out of the hand of the Egyptians, and out of the hand of Pharaoh, who hath delivered the people from under the hand of the Egyptians.
-  For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
-  And Moses did look upon all the work, and, behold, they have done it as the LORD had commanded, even so had they done it: and Moses blessed
-  And Aaron lifted up his hand toward the people, and blessed them, and came down from offering of the sin offering, and the burnt offering, and peace offerings.
-  And Moses and Aaron went into the tabernacle of the congregation, and came out, and blessed the people: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto all the people.
-  Come now therefore, I pray thee, curse me this people; for they are too mighty for me: peradventure I shall prevail, that we may smite them, and that I may drive them out of the land: for I wot that he whom thou blessest is blessed, and he whom thou cursest is cursed.
-  And God said unto Balaam, Thou shalt not go with them; thou shalt not curse the people: for they are blessed.
-  And Balak said unto Balaam, What hast thou done unto me? I took thee to curse mine enemies, and, behold, thou hast blessed them altogether.
-  Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it.
-  He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee.
-  And Balak’s anger was kindled against Balaam, and he smote his hands together: and Balak said unto Balaam, I called thee to curse mine enemies, and, behold, thou hast altogether blessed them these three times.
-  For the LORD thy God hath blessed thee in all the works of thy hand: he knoweth thy walking through this great wilderness: these forty years the LORD thy God hath been with thee; thou hast lacked nothing.
-  Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.
-  And there ye shall eat before the LORD your God, and ye shall rejoice in all that ye put your hand unto, ye and your households, wherein the LORD thy God hath blessed
-  And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it; or if the place be too far from thee, which the LORD thy God shall choose to set his name there, when the LORD thy God hath blessed thee:
-  Thou shalt furnish him liberally out of thy flock, and out of thy floor, and out of thy winepress: of that wherewith the LORD thy God hath blessed thee thou shalt give unto him.
-  And thou shalt keep the feast of weeks unto the LORD thy God with a tribute of a freewill offering of thine hand, which thou shalt give unto the LORD thy God, according as the LORD thy God hath blessed thee:
-  Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
-  Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
-  Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
-  Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
-  And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death.
-  And of Joseph he said, Blessed of the LORD be his land, for the precious things of heaven, for the dew, and for the deep that coucheth beneath,
-  And of Gad he said, Blessed be he that enlargeth Gad: he dwelleth as a lion, and teareth the arm with the crown of the head.
-  And of Asher he said, Let Asher be blessed with children; let him be acceptable to his brethren, and let him dip his foot in oil.
-  And Joshua blessed him, and gave unto Caleb the son of Jephunneh Hebron for an inheritance.
-  And the children of Joseph spake unto Joshua, saying, Why hast thou given me but one lot and one portion to inherit, seeing I am a great people, forasmuch as the LORD hath blessed me hitherto?
-  So Joshua blessed them, and sent them away: and they went unto their tents.
-  Now to the one half of the tribe of Manasseh Moses had given possession in Bashan: but unto the other half thereof gave Joshua among their brethren on this side Jordan westward. And when Joshua sent them away also unto their tents, then he blessed them,
-  And the thing pleased the children of Israel; and the children of Israel blessed God, and did not intend to go up against them in battle, to destroy the land wherein the children of Reuben and Gad dwelt.
-  But I would not hearken unto Balaam; therefore he blessed you still: so I delivered you out of his hand.
-  Blessed above women shall Jael the wife of Heber the Kenite be, blessed shall she be above women in the tent.
-  And the woman bare a son, and called his name Samson: and the child grew, and the LORD blessed
-  And he said unto his mother, The eleven hundred shekels of silver that were taken from thee, about which thou cursedst, and spakest of also in mine ears, behold, the silver is with me; I took it. And his mother said, Blessed be thou of the LORD, my son.
-  And her mother in law said unto her, Where hast thou gleaned to day? and where wroughtest thou? blessed be he that did take knowledge of thee. And she shewed her mother in law with whom she had wrought, and said, The man’s name with whom I wrought to day is Boaz.
-  And Naomi said unto her daughter in law, Blessed be he of the LORD, who hath not left off his kindness to the living and to the dead. And Naomi said unto her, The man is near of kin unto us, one of our next kinsmen.
-  And he said, Blessed be thou of the LORD, my daughter: for thou hast shewed more kindness in the latter end than at the beginning, inasmuch as thou followedst not young men, whether poor or rich.
-  And the women said unto Naomi, Blessed be the LORD, which hath not left thee this day without a kinsman, that his name may be famous in Israel.
-  And Eli blessed Elkanah and his wife, and said, The LORD give thee seed of this woman for the loan which is lent to the LORD. And they went unto their own home.
-  And Samuel came to Saul: and Saul said unto him, Blessed be thou of the LORD: I have performed the commandment of the LORD.
-  And Saul said, Blessed be ye of the LORD; for ye have compassion on me.
-  And David said to Abigail, Blessed be the LORD God of Israel, which sent thee this day to meet me:
-  And blessed be thy advice, and blessed be thou, which hast kept me this day from coming to shed blood, and from avenging myself with mine own hand.
-  And when David heard that Nabal was dead, he said, Blessed be the LORD, that hath pleaded the cause of my reproach from the hand of Nabal, and hath kept his servant from evil: for the LORD hath returned the wickedness of Nabal upon his own head, And David sent and communed with Abigail, to take her to him to wife.
-  Then Saul said to David, Blessed be thou, my son David: thou shalt both do great things, and also shalt still prevail. So David went on his way, and Saul returned to his place.
-  And David sent messengers unto the men of Jabesh-gilead, and said unto them, Blessed be ye of the LORD, that ye have shewed this kindness unto your lord, even unto Saul, and have buried him.
-  And the ark of the LORD continued in the house of Obed-edom the Gittite three months: and the LORD blessed Obed-edom, and all his household.
-  And it was told king David, saying, The LORD hath blessed the house of Obed-edom, and all that pertaineth unto him, because of the ark of God. So David went and brought up the ark of God from the house of Obed-edom into the city of David with gladness.
-  And as soon as David had made an end of offering burnt offerings and peace offerings, he blessed the people in the name of the LORD of hosts.
-  Therefore now let it please thee to bless the house of thy servant, that it may continue for ever before thee: for thou, O Lord GOD, hast spoken it: and with thy blessing let the house of thy servant be blessed for ever.
-  And the king said to Absalom, Nay, my son, let us not all now go, lest we be chargeable unto thee. And he pressed him: howbeit he would not go, but blessed
-  And Ahimaaz called, and said unto the king, All is well. And he fell down to the earth upon his face before the king, and said, Blessed be the LORD thy God, which hath delivered up the men that lifted up their hand against my lord the king.
-  And all the people went over Jordan. And when the king was come over, the king kissed Barzillai, and blessed him; and he returned unto his own place.
-  The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.
-  And also thus said the king, Blessed be the LORD God of Israel, which hath given one to sit on my throne this day, mine eyes even seeing it.
-  And king Solomon shall be blessed, and the throne of David shall be established before the LORD for ever.
-  And it came to pass, when Hiram heard the words of Solomon, that he rejoiced greatly, and said, Blessed be the LORD this day, which hath given unto David a wise son over this great people.
-  And the king turned his face about, and blessed all the congregation of Israel: (and all the congregation of Israel stood;)
-  And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Israel, which spake with his mouth unto David my father, and hath with his hand fulfilled it, saying,
-  And he stood, and blessed all the congregation of Israel with a loud voice, saying,
-  Blessed be the LORD, that hath given rest unto his people Israel, according to all that he promised: there hath not failed one word of all his good promise, which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant.
-  On the eighth day he sent the people away: and they blessed the king, and went unto their tents joyful and glad of heart for all the goodness that the LORD had done for David his servant, and for Israel his people.
-  Blessed be the LORD thy God, which delighted in thee, to set thee on the throne of Israel: because the LORD loved Israel for ever, therefore made he thee king, to do judgment and justice.
-  And the ark of God remained with the family of Obed-edom in his house three months. And the LORD blessed the house of Obed-edom, and all that he had.
-  And when David had made an end of offering the burnt offerings and the peace offerings, he blessed the people in the name of the LORD.
-  Blessed be the LORD God of Israel for ever and ever. And all the people said, Amen, and praised the LORD.
-  Now therefore let it please thee to bless the house of thy servant, that it may be before thee for ever: for thou blessest, O LORD, and it shall be blessed for ever.
-  Ammiel the sixth, Issachar the seventh, Peulthai the eighth: for God blessed
-  Wherefore David blessed the LORD before all the congregation: and David said, Blessed be thou, LORD God of Israel our father, for ever and ever.
-  And David said to all the congregation, Now bless the LORD your God. And all the congregation blessed the LORD God of their fathers, and bowed down their heads, and worshipped the LORD, and the king.
-  Huram said moreover, Blessed be the LORD God of Israel, that made heaven and earth, who hath given to David the king a wise son, endued with prudence and understanding, that might build an house for the LORD, and an house for his kingdom.
-  And the king turned his face, and blessed the whole congregation of Israel: and all the congregation of Israel stood.
-  And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Israel, who hath with his hands fulfilled that which he spake with his mouth to my father David, saying,
-  Blessed be the LORD thy God, which delighted in thee to set thee on his throne, to be king for the LORD thy God: because thy God loved Israel, to establish them for ever, therefore made he thee king over them, to do judgment and justice.
-  And on the fourth day they assembled themselves in the valley of Berachah; for there they blessed the LORD: therefore the name of the same place was called, The valley of Berachah, unto this day.
-  Then the priests the Levites arose and blessed the people: and their voice was heard, and their prayer came up to his holy dwelling place, even unto heaven.
-  And when Hezekiah and the princes came and saw the heaps, they blessed the LORD, and his people Israel.
-  And Azariah the chief priest of the house of Zadok answered him, and said, Since the people began to bring the offerings into the house of the LORD, we have had enough to eat, and have left plenty: for the LORD hath blessed his people; and that which is left is this great store.
-  Blessed be the LORD God of our fathers, which hath put such a thing as this in the king’s heart, to beautify the house of the LORD which is in Jerusalem:
-  And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.
-  Then the Levites, Jeshua, and Kadmiel, Bani, Hashabniah, Sherebiah, Hodijah, Shebaniah, and Pethahiah, said, Stand up and bless the LORD your God for ever and ever: and blessed be thy glorious name, which is exalted above all blessing and praise.
-  And the people blessed all the men, that willingly offered themselves to dwell at Jerusalem.
-  Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.
-  And said, Naked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.
-  When the ear heard me, then it blessed me; and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me:
-  If his loins have not blessed me, and if he were not warmed with the fleece of my sheep;
-  So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses.
-  Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
-  Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
-  The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.
-  For thou hast made him most blessed for ever: thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance.
-  Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.
-  Blessed be the LORD: for he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city.
-  Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
-  Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
-  Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD: and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.
-  O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
-  For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.
-  He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.
-  Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
-  Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble.
-  The LORD will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.
-  Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.
-  Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever.
-  Though while he lived he blessed his soul: and men will praise thee, when thou doest well to thyself.
-  Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.
-  Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.
-  Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.
-  O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God.
-  His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed.
-  Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things.
-  And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.
-  Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
-  Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.
-  O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.
-  Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance.
-  Blessed be the LORD for evermore. Amen, and Amen.
-  Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O LORD, and teachest him out of thy law;
-  Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that doeth righteousness at all times.
-  Blessed be the Lord God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD.
-  Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
-  His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
-  Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.
-  Ye are blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth.
-  Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.
-  Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
-  Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
-  Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes.
-  Blessed be the LORD, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth.
-  Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways.
-  Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the LORD.
-  Blessed be the LORD out of Zion, which dwelleth at Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.
-  Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
-  For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates; he hath blessed thy children within thee.
-  Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.
-  Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.
-  Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.
-  The memory of the just is blessed: but the name of the wicked shall rot.
-  The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him.
-  An inheritance may be gotten hastily at the beginning; but the end thereof shall not be blessed.
-  He that hath a bountiful eye shall be blessed; for he giveth of his bread to the poor.
-  Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
-  Blessed art thou, O land, when thy king is the son of nobles, and thy princes eat in due season, for strength, and not for drunkenness!
-  My dove, my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.
-  Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.
-  And therefore will the LORD wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him.
-  Blessed are ye that sow beside all waters, that send forth thither the feet of the ox and the ass.
-  Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.
-  Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.
-  And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.
-  They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.
-  He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog’s neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine’s blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.
-  Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
-  Cursed be the day wherein I was born: let not the day wherein my mother bare me be blessed.
-  Then the spirit took me up, and I heard behind me a voice of a great rushing, saying, Blessed be the glory of the LORD from his place.
-  Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven.
-  Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:
-  Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king’s word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.
-  And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:
-  Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
-  Whose possessors slay them, and hold themselves not guilty: and they that sell them say, Blessed be the LORD; for I am rich: and their own shepherds pity them not.
-  And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.
-  Neither in her judgment is any unrighteousness; and she is the strength, kingdom, power, and majesty, of all ages. Blessed be the God of truth.
-  Blessed art thou, who hast given me wisdom: for to thee I give thanks, O Lord of our fathers.
-  Then said Esdras the scribe, Blessed be the only Lord God of my fathers, who hath put these things into the heart of the king, to glorify his house that is in Jerusalem:
-  And when he opened the law, they stood all straight up. So Esdras blessed the Lord God most High, the God of hosts, Almighty.
-  For thou art blessed above many other, and art called with the Highest; and so are but few.
-  Know this therefore, that they which be left behind are more blessed than they that be dead.
-  Then she prayed toward the window, and said, Blessed art thou, O Lord my God, and thine holy and glorious name is blessed and honourable for ever: let all thy works praise thee for ever.
-  Beware of all whoredom, my son, and chiefly take a wife of the seed of thy fathers, and take not a strange woman to wife, which is not of thy father’s tribe: for we are the children of the prophets, Noe, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: remember, my son, that our fathers from the beginning, even that they all married wives of their own kindred, and were blessed in their children, and their seed shall inherit the land.
-  And blessed him, and said unto him, Thou art the son of an honest and good man. But when he had heard that Tobit was blind, he was sorrowful, and wept.
-  Then he called his daughter Sara, and she came to her father, and he took her by the hand, and gave her to be wife to Tobias, saying, Behold, take her after the law of Moses, and lead her away to thy father. And he blessed them;
-  Then began Tobias to say, Blessed art thou, O God of our fathers, and blessed is thy holy and glorious name for ever; let the heavens bless thee, and all thy creatures.
-  And early in the morning they went forth both together, and came to the wedding: and Tobias blessed his wife.
-  And he blessed them, and sent them away, saying, The God of heaven give you a prosperous journey, my children.
-  After these things Tobias went his way, praising God that he had given him a prosperous journey, and blessed Raguel and Edna his wife, and went on his way till they drew near unto Nineve.
-  And he wept, and said, Blessed art thou, O God, and blessed is thy name for ever; and blessed are all thine holy angels:
-  But Tobias gave thanks before them, because God had mercy on him. And when he came near to Sara his daughter in law, he blessed her, saying, Thou art welcome, daughter: God be blessed, which hath brought thee unto us, and blessed be thy father and thy mother. And there was joy among all his brethren which were at Nineve.
-  Then Tobit wrote a prayer of rejoicing, and said, Blessed be God that liveth for ever, and blessed be his kingdom.
-  Cursed are all they which hate thee, and blessed shall all be which love thee for ever.
-  O blessed are they which love thee, for they shall rejoice in thy peace: blessed are they which have been sorrowful for all thy scourges; for they shall rejoice for thee, when they have seen all thy glory, and shall be glad for ever.
-  And all her streets shall say, Alleluia; and they shall praise him, saying, Blessed be God, which hath extolled it for ever.
-  Then all the people were wonderfully astonished, and bowed themselves and worshipped God, and said with one accord, Blessed be thou, O our God, which hast this day brought to nought the enemies of thy people.
-  Then said Ozias unto her, O daughter, blessed art thou of the most high God above all the women upon the earth; and blessed be the Lord God, which hath created the heavens and the earth, which hath directed thee to the cutting off of the head of the chief of our enemies.
-  But when they had recovered him, he fell at Judith’s feet, and reverenced her, and said, Blessed art thou in all the tabernacles of Juda, and in all nations, which hearing thy name shall be astonished.
-  And when they came unto her, they blessed her with one accord, and said unto her, Thou art the exaltation of Jerusalem, thou art the great glory of Israel, thou art the great rejoicing of our nation:
-  Thou hast done all these things by thine hand: thou hast done much good to Israel, and God is pleased therewith: blessed be thou of the Almighty Lord for evermore. And all the people said, So be it.
-  Then all the women of Israel ran together to see her, and blessed her, and made a dance among them for her: and she took branches in her hand, and gave also to the women that were with her.
-  We are esteemed of him as counterfeits: he abstaineth from our ways as from filthiness: he pronounceth the end of the just to be blessed, and maketh his boast that God is his father.
-  Their offspring is cursed. Wherefore blessed is the barren that is undefiled, which hath not known the sinful bed: she shall have fruit in the visitation of souls.
-  And blessed is the eunuch, which with his hands hath wrought no iniquity, nor imagined wicked things against God: for unto him shall be given the special gift of faith, and an inheritance in the temple of the Lord more acceptable to his mind.
-  For blessed is the wood whereby righteousness cometh.
-  Judge none blessed before his death: for a man shall be known in his children.
-  Blessed is the man that hath not slipped with his mouth, and is not pricked with the multitude of sins.
-  Blessed is he whose conscience hath not condemned him, and who is not fallen from his hope in the Lord.
-  Blessed is the man that doth meditate good things in wisdom, and that reasoneth of holy things by his understanding. ing.
-  Blessed is the man that hath a virtuous wife, for the number of his days shall be double.
-  Blessed is the rich that is found without blemish, and hath not gone after gold.
-  Who is he? and we will call him blessed: for wonderful things hath he done among his people.
-  Some of them hath he blessed and exalted and some of them he sanctified, and set near himself: but some of them hath he cursed and brought low, and turned out of their places.
-  Blessed is the soul of him that feareth the Lord: to whom doth he look? and who is his strength?
-  And he brought out of him a merciful man, which found favour in the sight of all flesh, even Moses, beloved of God and men, whose memorial is blessed.
-  And concerning the judges, every one by name, whose heart went not a whoring, nor departed from the Lord, let their memory be blessed.
-  Blessed are they that saw thee, and slept in love; for we shall surely live.
-  And of the twelve prophets let the memorial be blessed, and let their bones flourish again out of their place: for they comforted Jacob, and delivered them by assured hope.
-  Blessed is he that shall be exercised in these things; and he that layeth them up in his heart shall become wise.
-  For if he do them, he shall be strong to all things: for the light of the Lord leadeth him, who giveth wisdom to the godly. Blessed be the name of the Lord for ever. Amen, Amen.
-  Blessed art thou, O Lord God of our fathers: thy name is worthy to be praised and glorified for evermore:
-  Then the three, as out of one mouth, praised, glorified, and blessed, God in the furnace, saying,
-  Blessed art thou, O Lord God of our fathers: and to be praised and exalted above all for ever.
-  And blessed is thy glorious and holy name: and to be praised and exalted above all for ever.
-  Blessed art thou in the temple of thine holy glory: and to be praised and glorified above all for ever.
-  Blessed art thou that beholdest the depths, and sittest upon the cherubims: and to be praised and exalted above all for ever.
-  Blessed art thou on the glorious throne of thy kingdom: and to be praised and glorified above all for ever.
-  Blessed art thou in the firmament of heaven: and above ail to be praised and glorified for ever.
-  So he blessed them, and was gathered to his fathers.
-  He grieved also many kings, and made Jacob glad with his acts, and his memorial is blessed for ever.
-  And when he saw that mighty army, he prayed and said, Blessed art thou, O Saviour of Israel, who didst quell the violence of the mighty man by the hand of thy servant David, and gavest the host of strangers into the hands of Jonathan the son of Saul, and his armourbearer;
-  Blessed be our God in all things, who hath delivered up the ungodly.
-  So every man praised toward the heaven the glorious Lord, saying, Blessed be he that hath kept his own place undefiled.
-  Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
-  Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
-  Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
-  Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
-  Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
-  Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
-  Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
-  Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
-  Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
-  And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.
-  But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
-  And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.
-  And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
-  And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.
-  For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
-  Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
-  Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
-  And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
-  And when he had taken the five loaves and the two fishes, he looked up to heaven, and blessed, and brake the loaves, and gave them to his disciples to set before them; and the two fishes divided he among them all.
-  And they had a few small fishes: and he blessed, and commanded to set them also before them.
-  And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed
-  And they that went before, and they that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna; Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord:
-  Blessed be the kingdom of our father David, that cometh in the name of the Lord: Hosanna in the highest.
-  And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body.
-  But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?
-  And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
-  And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.
-  And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.
-  For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.
-  Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
-  Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,
-  And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against;
-  And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.
-  Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.
-  Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man’s sake.
-  And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.
-  Then he took the five loaves and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed them, and brake, and gave to the disciples to set before the multitude.
-  And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:
-  And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.
-  But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.
-  Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
-  And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
-  Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
-  Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
-  And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just.
-  And when one of them that sat at meat with him heard these things, he said unto him, Blessed is he that shall eat bread in the kingdom of God.
-  Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.
-  For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.
-  And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them.
-  And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed
-  And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.
-  Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.
-  Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
-  Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
-  I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.
-  Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
-  Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
-  Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
-  Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
-  Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness.
-  Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
-  Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
-  The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.
-  And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
-  So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
-  Where is then the blessedness ye spake of? for I bear you record, that, if it had been possible, ye would have plucked out your own eyes, and have given them to me.
-  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
-  According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.
-  Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
-  Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
-  For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
-  But he whose descent is not counted from them received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises.
-  And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.
-  By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come.
-  By faith Jacob, when he was a dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff.
-  Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
-  But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
-  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
-  Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
-  And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
-  Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
-  And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
-  Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
-  Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
-  Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
On February 28, 2021, my mother passed away.
My brothers and I buried her on March 3, which was her 82nd birthday.
Her favorite Song was: Where the Roses Never Fade.
I would like to dedicate the following Page Link and Hymn Link of a video of that Song to her:
01. Page Link: Where the Roses Never Fade
02. Hymn Link: Where the Roses Never Fade
My brothers and I planted Roses at our homes on May 9, 2021, which was Mother’s Day.
The following pictures of Roses are in memory of my mother.
All of the following photos are used freely from the following website: